Secrets of Oil

The gas thread just reminded me that Secrets of Oil is on Modern Marvels tonight. It repeats at 1:00AM if you want to record it. (that is three hours from now)

They say we can save 90 million barrels of oil a day by re-refining used motor oil.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

There is a lot we can do to stop waste. In many ways the high price of oil is a reminder to change our ways. There are many stupid subsidies here and there stimulating too much use of oil over other sources.

Reply to
Gosi