Service Manual

I found a service manual on ebay

I own a 1984 GMC 1 ton pickup sierra 3500 which I'm constantly working on. This looks like the repair manual I need. I'm not sure what the "S-Truck" means. If this is for a van then I don't want it. Thanx in advance...

Reply to
bob

An S truck manual is for just that, the S trucks, Chevy S10 or GMC S15. you want one for the C/K trucks.

Reply to
Eugene Nine

This one?

Reply to
bob

Bob,

Yes, for a 1984 full-sized pickup (2 or 4 wheel drive) that SM is the right one.

Regards, Bill Bowen Sacramento, CA USA

Reply to
William H. Bowen