spark plugs for 2.2 ecotec

I recently replaced my spark plugs in my 2004 cavalier. I used the Bosch ones with the 2 little points, is this adviseable or should I change them to the regular one point ones?

Reply to
bdeditch

On most vehicles the Bosch Platinum-2s work fine. There are a few applications where people report trouble with them, but unless you start to have misfiring problems I wouldn't worry about it.

In the future I would buy NGK or Denso Iridium plugs and change them every 50,000 miles. An excellent no worry product if a bit pricy. AC-Delco Iridiums are often in fact one of these in a blue box. They are specified to 100,000 miles in most applications, but I am conservative about maintenance intervals.

John

Reply to
John Horner