Best Spark Plugs for Jeep Liberty?

What are the best plugs for my Jeep Liberty? I need to replace them.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Oscar_lives

Regular, normal Autolites, NGKs or Champions in the correct type for your Liberty, gapped to factory specs. There is nothing to be gained by installing expensive gimmick plugs.

The Liberty hasn't been out long enough for too many of them to need new spark plugs...are you sure you need new ones?

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Reply to