TATA NANO

Not exactly a flashy name.

Reminds me a bit of the old Citroen 2CV Simple, afffordable, functional, 50 mpg. If they can include reliability, they may have a winner.

I've often said that most local driving ( in the SunBelt ) could be done with a golf cart.

I looked at the Chevy AVEO with the idea of getting a "town car". $13grand+$ to drive it home. If this was GMs idea of an inexpensive car, they priced it to fail !

Reply to
Anonymous

I makes me cry when I think of the first car I actually owned-a VW Beetle that my new wife and I bought-for $1875.00 drive off in 1970. We'll never see those days again! Does Nano = Yugo?

Reply to
Jim Higgins

I think it will be like the Yugo or worse! Could you imagine even getting in the slightest fender bender with one of those? Even a bicycle running into it would probably total it.

Reply to
Doug Adams

For that money one gets much more of an USED car...

Reply to
Augustine

for that money you can not repair a used car

Reply to
Gosi

Maybe you can't...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Yeah, those used cars from India bring big bucks here in the US

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Gosi