Tire Rotation Every Service Interval ???

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 07:03:33 -0500, Happy Trails cast forth these pearls of wisdom...:

Whatever...

No - some of us actually rely on such things as experience and real world performance. Some of us are even aware enough to properly spell the name of something/someone - especially when it is printed right in front of them. Hint - no "e" in mmarlow.

That would more likely apply to your comment to which I responded. I don't need to quote a reference - history and real world performance backs up my statement. Your original statement on the other hand...

Good night...

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Again I must point out to you, mmarlowREMOVE, that just because you type it here, and insist that your opinions constitute the sum total of all "experience and real world performance" - it still does not necessarily make it true, factual, or even remotely credible!

And don't bother to try to ally yourself to other posters here by saying "some of us . . ." . I'm sure others here probably more logical than yourself would not wish to be so grouped.

Reply to
Happy Trails

Oh - sorry - mmarlowREMOVE, I forgot to attempt to explain this to you. I just assumed everyone reading here would know this, but I guess it is a little beyond your limited "real world knowledge and experience", hahaha.

A power wrench is a wrench operated by some power outside of your arms, hands (or feet, hahaha)! In most automotive work it is operated by air pressure, whereas in some machine shops or large marine vessels and shipyards they sometimes use hydraulically operated power wrenches. (I'd hate to see one of these in the hands of those service monkeys!)

Do you now understand?

But of course you knew, didn't you, that when I referred to "service monkeys with power wrenches" I was talking about those pimply-faced kids in the dealers workshops that use air wrenches to crank the wheel nuts on so effing tight you can hardly get them off yourself when you need to change a tire on the side of the highway, or the ones that use these tools on engine and transmission drain plugs and strip the threads.

So if you have nothing to add to the tire rotation discussion, why don't you just stop posting your obnoxious nonsense here?

Reply to
Happy Trails

It must be winter, cause the Trolls are out in force. hahahahahaha Grow up pal.

Reply to
80 Knight

Actually, Mike is a respected regular member of this newsgroup. You however, are not.

Reply to
80 Knight

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 09:38:06 -0500, Happy Trails cast forth these pearls of wisdom...:

No opinion fool - pure fact. Unlike your foolish ramblings. You don't seen to understand the difference between opinion, and verifiable fact. No sweat - you've proven yourself to be a foolish simpleton here, so off with you now.

Unfortunately for you, many here do indeed operate in the realm of reality, experience and proven fact. You need not try to speak for other's wishes, since you have no clue what they are.

You were called on a BS statement, and you try to turn the tables to make yourself look better. Sorry - your statement was pure BS, and you've done nothing since to make yourself any more credible.

Run along now and ask some more stupid questions that are already addressed in your owner's manual.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 09:50:25 -0500, Happy Trails cast forth these pearls of wisdom...:

Because it's such sport to point out your foolisness. The above post is full of it, but I just don't feel like dealing with an idiot like you any further.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

So show us some verification.

Show some proof of the proven facts.

If you could you would. But you can't, so you try the personal attacks yet again.

It's still just your opinion till you do - nothing more or less.

Reply to
Happy Trails

Yes, I noticed, sonny.

You and your bum buddy marlowe have added absolutely nothing of mechanic's knowledge to this discussion.

Reply to
Happy Trails

And you act as though you have the IQ of a toaster oven. If you want to have a discussion, that's fine, but don't expect to be taken seriously when you post like a 9 year old on AOL.

Reply to
80 Knight

Time to wind it down for another weekend.

Thanks to ED, HLS, Canuck57, raamman, Mike, JohnG and others who contributed useful discussion in a positive way.

I know a lot more about tire rotation now, thanks to you guys.

It is unfortunate that a couple of "service monkeys" tried to jump in with their power wrenches and strip the threads off our discussion, but they'll let any old dipstick buy a pc these days. Can't be helped.

Have a good work week, and see you next Saturday.

Best regards,

Tom

Reply to
Happy Trails

Hey Tom, why don't you stay away.

Most of us have had bad experiences with "service monkeys" but your posts certainly did not provide any solution that was relevant for the majority that don't have the facility, equipment and knowledge that you have in abundance.

I'll go with the people who post here that provide logical common sense solutions based on facts.

Reply to
why, me

why, me - 09 Feb 2009 12:59 GMT

================== Hey dipshit - haven't you figured out how usenet works yet?

I posted the questions.

I'm not really expected to "provide any solution that was relevant" - that's up to the responders.

Welcome to my weekend, hahahahaha! ===================

Reply to
Happy Trails

And you succeeded in not providing any solution. Congratulations.

Reply to
why, me