toyota dealer's parts vehicle

Funny with all the talk about GM vs. Toyota and our local dealer "AutoLine" Toyota has a Chevy full sized Van for their parts vehicle. Toyota doesn't make a service Van which brings about the thought of: Who is going to replace the Astro Van for service vehicles. I see thousands on the road so why would they stop making them being that they are a strong seller. What are the choice's in a mid sized van...........? My 2003 Astro has 140,000 k's and next year I'll be looking for a replacement. Maybe I should invest in a high powered create motor and complete rebuild of everything. It would be cheaper than new. I love the Astro cargo van with it being the only mid sized van that fits a 4x8 sheet of plywood ( several ) and the rear doors actually shut..........

Reply to
Blair / lanze