Want proof that GM is going under?

When I saw this on the tube, I kept thinking that the news guy had it wrong. That they were talking about the camaro but showing a mustang. Nope. Just goes to show how bad the brain drain at GM has gotten. Do they really think no one is going to notice such a blatant copy? Sorry, dude. If I wanted something that looked like that, I'd be at the Ford dealership.

Later,

Andy C.(never #)

Reply to
Andy C.(never #)

Where do these new News Group members come from? Funny how these trolls appear out of nowhere and then disappear, never to be heard from again!

First of all, Andy C.(never #) says nothing in his message to rationalize the subject he used, i.e. "Want proof that GM is going under?". That is an obvious indicator that Andy C.(never #) is just another troll.

Secondly, he must not have read the review at the link he posted, or he would have seen that the author commented: "The 2006 concept was particularly inspired by the 1969 version of the Camaro".

I guess that what Andy C.(never #) was trying to say is that the retro Mustang has actually been copied from the style of the 1969 Camaro! But we all know that's not true because the new Mustang is a great retro version of past Mustangs.

This all seems to add up to either Andy C.(never #) being a troll OR Andy C.(never #) has poor eyesight! *LOL*

Reply to
Cool Jet

Definitely inspired by early Camaro's. Nice looking car. I wonder if the petroleum poor world is ready for another spate of muscle cars.

Reply to
<HLS

You think the proposed Camaro looks like a Mustang? I'll bet someone at Ford wishes the new Mustang body looked that good.

Reply to
Sharon K.Cooke

If you want to look at something that looks new and looks like it is based on the original, check out the Dodge Challenger concept. I'd pay a dollar for that.

Later,

Andy C.(never #)

Reply to
Andy C.(never #)

Nice try, drool pet. I read the article. I owned a '69 comaro. I can see the differnce. Now, troll this.

Later,

Andy C.(never #)

Reply to
Andy C.(never #)

Looks nothing like the old Camaro to me, but does bear quite the striking resemblance to both the new and old Challenger.

Reply to
.

Well - it is reminiscent of the early Camaro, but I agree that they did get it more like a Mustang look than they should have. The pic on the web site makes it look very Mustang-ish in the rear.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Andy

The Camaro concept doesn't look like a Mustang to me or anybody I know .

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 33,175 91 Bonneville LE 305,279
Reply to
Harry Face

Looks great and comes with a nice motor. With all these remakes coming out from the (fabulous three) this should help keep buyers away from the other foreign manufactures. I love this car!

Reply to
Lanze

Me Neeva

Reply to
Oil Can Harry

Funny that you can't spell the model name correctly though.

...Ron

--

68'RS Camaro 88'Formula 00'GT Mustang
Reply to

??? Not me Sharon! It was Andy C.(never #) who said that. I think you may have responded to the wrong post. My post disagreed with Andy C.(never #).

Reply to
Cool Jet

What a dumb ass! You may well have owned "a '69 comaro" but I find it difficult to believe that you owned a '69 Camaro because you can't even spell C-A-M-A-R-O. LMAO!!! I'm happy to hear that you can "see the differnce". But can you see the difference? *LOL* Now get to bed before mommy spanks you!

Reply to
Cool Jet

It's almost unanimous!

Reply to
Cool Jet

I like the look of it but I see what you mean. That rear quarter panel just screams Mustang. I sure liked the earlier artist rendering that were done before.

See:

SgtSilicon

Ok, on cars you don't know shit. But of dumb asses, I bet you are THE expert.

You also seem to be obsessed with "Trolls". Do you think everyone is a troll?

Sorry for the typo. But since we all knew what make and model of car we were talking about, why make such a big deal out of it? Sorry, rhetorical question. I know why. 'Cause you're the self appointed moderator of this ng and so you think you can make fun of anyone who has an oppinion. Make fun of this one: My opinion of you is that you are a pompous little dick.

Now more later, I'd rather talk to adults.

Andy C.(never #)

Reply to
Andy C.(never #)

You'll be talking to a few more senior adults from your employer if you keep it up! Heh! Heh!

By the way, you never did give us your "proof that GM is going under".

Reply to
Cool Jet

At least I have a job. You're not like most Canadians I've met. They're nice, polite people, for the most part. You on the other hand...

Later,

Andy C.(never #)

Reply to
Andy C.(never #)

Andy, pull> Ok, on cars you don't know shit. But of dumb asses, I bet you are THE > expert.

Andy, is that your idea of being a "nice, polite" person? Practise what you preach my friend.

Reply to
Cool Jet