I want that one.

Elder

or a little less vulgar.

Elder

One of the brothers had a '67 chevrolet chevelle hearse for a while years ago. He tinted the windows and handpainted in yellow - funky. It was RHD too

Reply to
Chet

Is this 'find the shittest car I can on ebay day' or something?

'Cos you appear to have completely lost *any* sense of taste.

Not that you actually had much of one to lose.....

Reply to
SteveH

Taste can be so bad it is good in an ironic way. And every shit old car that has lasted this long deserves a second life.

Reply to
Elder

sorry already found both of them and now own them ;)

Reply to
Rob

And I intend to stay as long as possible out of them.

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Reply to
Elder

Ooops, fogot the link and can't remember where it was now. Butit was cruising Whitby.

Reply to
Elder