water leaking on 2000 sunfire GT with sunroof

My wife has a 2000 GT with factory sunroof. She found water dripping yesterday at three mounting screws for the sunvisor (driver side). I have removed the screws, pulled the side plastic and check for the leak, it appears that the water some how collect around the mounting screws channel that is part of the roof structure position about is half way between the seal for front windshield to the sunroof. Clearly to me that it not leaking around the front windshield seals. Has anyone has similar problem as this and how to resolve this?

P.S: Car never had windshield replacement or sunroof repair. The condition is just as factory.

Reply to
none