White Spots On windshield

How do you get rid of those nasty little spots that only appear when it rains . Not streaks but spots .They only appear when the wipers are being used. I am told they are water spots. Some say use Bon Ami , ceramic tile cleaner , vinegar and water. The spots are very annoying , I find myself only looking at them and not the road. I tried windex etc. It seems like they are right in the glass.

Reply to
JRL

It's called RainX.

Reply to
Gravity

I use the RainX and it keeps my windshield clean and clear. No streaking and no road film. Use it correctly and it works great....

****************************************** I would rather be exposed to the inconveninces attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Reply to
BillW

Rich B, are you still looking for the spellchecker for your sig line?

---Bob Gross---

Reply to
Robertwgross

Didn't you know, Jefferson was an awful speller !

Reply to
Alan Illeman

Thanks Bob. Spelling is one of my pet peeves and even though this thing doesn't have spell checker for the signature (go figure), I should have checked it. HEY! it's one of my pet peeves but I never said I was good at it.

****************************************** I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson ~
Reply to
Rich B

You need to CLEAN your windshield. Use Bon-Ami. Available at any supermarket next to the Comet, Ajax, etc. It is bleach so rinse it off immediately, and like the logo says "hasn't scratched yet". Windshields often get crap on them that normal glass cleaners cant touch. After, use rain-x + new Anco wiper blades. You WILL be impressed. Just my .02

Reply to
Flash

RWG,

Its to incunveeniant for Rich B to use spell checker.

LOL

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~261,000 miles_~_~~_
Reply to
Harry Face

You get streakes if you don't buff off the excess enough.

Reply to
Gravity