white vaper coming from tail pipe ar start up--1995 geo-metro

Hello,

At start up I see white vaper coming from the tail pipe, it smells like anti-freez. Also the engine runs rough untill I reach around 3000 rpm,s. Hope someone can help

Reply to
Andy410

Shep

It sounds like you have a leaking head gasket. Loosing antifreeze? Get it to a reliable mechanic as the engine will be destroyed if left this way.

Reply to
Woody