Latest General Motors Forum

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: brake lights & cruise control OUT... but...
Could a problem in the signal/combo switch in the steering column, if the signals and the brake lites are one in the same. How about the the 3rd brake light, out? Check where rear taillight wires grou...
16 years ago 1

Re: opinions on the 2003 Malibu
The Buick Century in comparison is much more quieter and the I have often get about 800 KM (600 miles) on a tank of fuel. It has the 3.1 V6 engine. I have only had 1 repair up till now (tilt steering ...
16 years ago 12

Re: Openable Quarter Windows.
In article , says... 'Cause GM has had crackpot designers since going "Corporate Nonsense" in 1982! quiet , you don't even have quarter winders.......lol ========= Harryface ========= 1991 Pontiac Bon...
16 years ago 2

GM supplier program
I work for a company who is GM supplier here in canada. I believe I have to pay dealer cost plus 4%. What happens if dealer charges more than that? anyone had any experience like this....I think I pai...
16 years ago

Re: 1993 cavalier ignition/starter problem...
Water shouldn't hurt, I regulary use engine cleaner, and hose off engine, I drive through puddles, in the rain, go to car washes. Sounds like some " funny business ". Start by testing grounds, try run...
16 years ago 2

Re: Scheduled maintenance
The big question is, how long to you plan on keeping the car ? I would go to an independent garage and see what they charge. $ 600 sounds like a * lot * of money to change out some fluids. Consider us...
16 years ago 4

Re: Premium Stereo Factory Amp Wiring Harness Adaptor
nah.. I've already got the metra kit that relocates the radio to the back of the trunk, now what I want is something that will mate with the factory harness that plugs into the amp for the premium aud...
16 years ago 1

Re: 04 Impala SS Commercial On TV last night.......
:-) He probably knew and endjoyed the challenge to gear the rear end. You'd have to gear a 409" (all else being equal) higher (e.g. 3.73) to boost the torque higher into the mid-rpm range. A 409" need...
16 years ago 2

Re: R-12 vs. R134a Freon
horse shit!!!!!! added r 134a into r-12 system with no problems at all. even 2 years later. Two types of R 134A oils are used. PAG oil is synthetic, and used in new systems. Ester oil is compatible wi...
16 years ago 1

Re: Steering recall foul-up, 97 Olds Silhouette
150,000 miles. Engine ran great. (see other post) Charles THIS is a follow-up to my original post. On monday morning(6/23/03) I went to the dealer and asked them to sign a letter stating they had no r...
16 years ago 1