01 Odyssey cabin air filter - other details when replacing?

I've read that cabin air filters help prevent dirt build-up / condensation on AC parts like air fins etc. If I replace my 01 Odyssey cabin air filter, should I try to clean anything else in particular while I have that whole mess disassembled? With compressed air? Water?

--Ed

Reply to
nieters

Have a crevice tool on your vacuum and a coat hanger to dislodge any 'rat nests' of leaves / tree fuzz that may have clumped up in the corner. It it's never been changed you may need a hack saw too.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_