Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Honda previews S660 roadster ahead of Tokyo debut
From AB 23.10.2013 Honda Announces Models to be Shown at 43rd Tokyo Motor Show 2013 Honda Motor Co., Ltd today announced its line-up of production and concept models, including automobiles,...

timing adjustment/ engine light
1999 civic lx. Long story short, I wanted to adjust the timing, since I was hearing some pinging. After jumping the service connector, which gave me t he check engine light and eventually a blinking...
12
12

why doesn't Honda have a hybrid pilot?
Why doesn't Honda have a hybrid pilot? They build this superb hycrid Accord: Lynn
2
2

Help Please - 2009 CRV temperature control (red/blue knob) problem
Suddenly the red blue knob adjustment yields no heat. All other A/C-temp functions/switches appear normal. Knob feels lose - like it's not connected to anything. If I had to guess I would say...
1
1

Front seat adjustment issue
The recline position of '94 Accord's left front driver seat-back is stuck to one position only, about 120 degrees. When I try to set it to a more vertical position (90 degree) the latch does not catch...

Honda Civic LX - no better MPG with ECON on?
My new 2013 Honda Civic LX has the ECON button on it. I have had the car 2 months. I recently turned on the ECON button and I am getting less MPG than I got with the ECON button off. Why am I not...
3
3

Why Honda of America won't fit 2014 Fit models with start/stop
From AB One of the most recent yet notable additions to the modern vehicle's growing suite of fuel-saving technologies is the humble start-stop system. It's rather simple - when the vehicle is...

Honda's New 50MPG City Accord Hybrid Priced from $29,155*
From SC Prices for the new Accord Hybrid start at $29,155 for the base model, rising to $31,905 for the EX-L and topping out at $34,905 for the Touring model, plus a destination and handling charge of...
3
3

Honda reveals Mobilio MPV, Brio Satya hatchback for Asian markets
From AB Honda Unveils Honda Mobilio Prototype at Indonesia International Motor Show, a New Multi-Purpose Vehicle (MPV) for Asian Markets JAKARTA, Indonesia, September 19, 2013 - P.T. Honda Prospect...

Honda recalling 405K vehicles over airbag issue
From ESPN Statement by American Honda Regarding SRS Control Unit Recall: 2003-2004 Honda Odyssey; 2003 Acura MDX 09/18/2013 - TORRANCE, Calif. Approximately 374,000 Honda and Acura vehicles affected...

Affordable, lightweight Honda roadster revival in the works?
From AB There's a joke phrase from a popular movie that gets tossed around the Autoblog offices when ever a big change or announcement is coming: "Hold on to your butts." It's usually accompanied by a...
1
1

water pump coolant pipe 1991 Accord EX
Are there any tricks to getting this pipe out of the water pump housing? Bob
1
1

Happy Key Fob Story
OK, so the 3-button + Panic key fob/remote for my 07 Accord went through a complete clothes washer cycle in my pants pocket (I know, I know...) I immediately realized what I had done and tried to open...
2
2

1991 Accord 4 cylinder starting issue
Last week it just wouldn't start for a few minutes. Cranks fine but doesn't start. A minute later it works fine. A few days ago in my driveway it starts but dies as soon as I release the key, several...
6
6

Heater valve
In an aug. 17 post, titled "Heater control problem" I described an issue that turned out to be more benign than I thought. The reason for the suddenly freely turning temp. dial was that the knob no...