1996 Accord Wagon

Currently I own a 1991 Accord Wagon (Aerodeck in Eu) 2.2i EX. Very good car, great to drive. Now I found a 1996 Accord Wagon for sale at a dealer, also a 2.2 liter. Low milage, only 115k kms.

Anything special I should look for when I go over to inspect this car?

The 1991 is a very reliable car, with very little problems. The engine / transmission of the 1996 seems very similar to the 1991 to me, is this car/model as good/reliable as the

1991?

All hints / tips are very welcome!

Jan

1991 Accord Aerodeck 2.2i 1984 Magna VF700
Reply to
JanN