2005 Honda Accord Euro

I don't know whether you get this vehicle in the USA but it is certainly a beauty.

2.4 litre, 140 Kw, but requiring Premium Unleaded fuel. I travel around 600kms (370 miles) per week. The equation is 328 kms freeway driving (110 kph) and 272 kms city driving (60 kph). I get a constant 31 mpg on this cycle. I used to own a 1.6 litre Toyota Corolla. Doing the same trip I got 31 mpg. I'm very happy with this machine.
Reply to
jamo

Yes, it's a great machine. But watch that mileage drop once you stop driving it like a granny!!! :)

Reply to
aco76

We have almost the same car here sold as an Acura TSX. Beutiful car. I wonder what they do to get 40 more hp out of the same 2.4 that all the other Accords have? I know it requires premium fuel where the regular Accord does'nt but that cant be all. I woulnd'nt mind getting another 40 from my Accord. Good Day, Scott

Reply to
zonie

More revs.

J.

Reply to
JXStern

We have a version of that car here. Looks almost identicle , and has the same running gear, I am looking at one myself. They sell it here as the Acura TSX . Kind of waiting for an '06 , But it is a great car. Scott

Reply to
zonie