2006 Honda Pilot LX iPod Help

Hello All, I have heard that Hondas usually have a port in the back of the factory installed stereo (hidden port) that can be used to connect the iPod. I have an '06 Pilot LX. The stereo input selection button shows CD/Tape and there is no tape player in the car. I was wondering if somone has explored the back of the factory radio to see if there is an extra set of ports.

Also, can someone tell me how to pull the original radio out of the console for some investigation.

All i am looking for is to get the sound. I dont really care abt controlling iPod thru stereo.

Thanks, Shoaib

Reply to
shoaibj

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1159314117.912431.74350 @e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

It's called the AUX input.

See here:

TeGGeR®

Reply to
shoaibj

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

Like I said, it's called the AUX input port. See the page I referenced..

Reply to
TeGGeR®