removing a 2004 Pacifica Radio

Could someone explain how to remove the radio in the Pacifica? I am looking into getting an auxilary input adapter and I need to connect it to the changer input on the back of the radio.

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Scott Koprowski

remove the ignition switch bezel and pop off the instrument panel, then remove radio screws

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
tim bur

It's just a matter of plugging a cable into the changer connection on the back of the radio. I already have done this with my 2001 PT Cruiser factory radio. It tricks the radio in thinking it has a changer installed and converts the signal to a rca stereo input. I use it for my mp3 player- it works great. You can also use it for a satellite radio input too. I highly recommend one for those with an ipod or any other mp3 player.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Koprowski

Reply to