2007 / 2008 CR-V opinions

I'm thinking of getting a new 2008 CR-V (automatic 4 cyl) to help us move in / out our daughter for her college dorm. Any opinions on this and what do you like/dislike about your recent CR-V? Is it reliable and low cost to maintain? I won't do any towing and likely I estimate the boxes and occupants in the suv will be about 800 to 900 lbs. when we move stuff and will travel around the Austin, Texas terrain (lots of hills along the highways). Is this vehicle okay for that type travel? If it helps any, I moved her last time with a 2003 Honda Accord (4cyl auto) without any problem over the same terrain.

Also, when does the 2008 model become available to test drive? Any major differences from the 2007 model? thanks!

Reply to
doug