2007 Accord - Marks on Dash Panel

I just bought a 2007 Honda Accord LX-V6. The dash board panel on the passenger side has a rectangular mark (very clearly visible). I took it to the dealer the very next day and he agreed that this is a manufacturing defect in the panel which houses the passenger side airbag. He ordered a new part and called me in to replace it. Today he says that all the new 2007 Accords that he has have the same mark.

How can Honda be shipping out cars with such a glaring cosmetic defect?

I called Honda customer relations and got a stupid woman on the phone. She had no clue and was not willing to listen and understand my issue. I am going to keep escalating this issue till I get it resolved.

Does anyone else have this problem ?

Reply to
puneetgupta

snipped-for-privacy@lucent.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

They're replacing it for you at no charge. What more do you want? Revenge?

Give it up. There are more important things in life.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Those marks distinquish it from 2006. Otherwise they are pretty much the same car. The all new accord will be a 2008.

Reply to
Art