Tips on removing footwell panel to change phone

I'm thinking of changing the phone from the original nokia to a Motorola in my 99 9-3. I need to remove the panel on the left side passenger footwell (car is right hand drive) where the current Nokia car kit is positioned. I am hoping to be able to use most of the existing aerial, radio muting and power wiring but when I try to remove the panel its a bit tricky-Has anyone done this before or seen it done and have any pointers

ta

Reply to
Templenoe