2010 Civic LX Sedan -- an unlikely, but possible, question

This afternoon, I accidentally dropped some quarters into a gap next to the automatic shift lever (in the cabin of my 2010 Civic LX Sedan).
I realize this is an unlikely situation, nevertheless, does anyone know if these coins could do any possible damage?
Thanks in advance!
On 5/24/2018 5:15 PM, Ivory123 wrote:

No.

Site Timeline