Free parts

I had a 1993 Civic and was planning to install new tie rod ends and upper a-frames on both sides, BUT... I bought a new Honda and sold the
93. I still have the parts still wrapped in it's package and don't want to throw them away. I would rather they go to someone who can use them. I'm uncertain what other Hondas they may fit but I assume they must. Therefore, if you want them, you can have them. If you're in the Detroit area, we can meet for hand off. If not, you will have to pay for shipping.
If you're interested and want to see photos, provide your email.
Thanks