87 Accord DX Hatchback Front Brake Pad Replacement

I have seen the pics and instructions on

brake pad replacement but I was wondering if I would be safefollowing that procedure on my 87 Accord-- or if those instructionswere specifically for Acuras or Integras or whatever. Tegger, you are so helpful and we are grateful to have you as a resource! THANKS.

Reply to
BiGGie

BiGGie wrote in news:c9c66968-9937-4eab-9175- snipped-for-privacy@r15g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

All floating-caliper disc brakes (including yours) operate on the same principles.

The instructions on the site apply to your Accord as well. Just make any necessary adjustments to actual procedure according to the details of your setup. I think your brakes are just about identical to mine, though.

You're welcome. Others in this groups also offer much valuable info, so thanks should go them as well.

Reply to
Tegger