88 accord rear beam replacement

I need to replace the rear beam on my honda. This is the piece the steering assembly fits into. I have been unable to find any information on replacing this item Has anyone else had experience with replacing this part?

Reply to
Joe

This is for an '88 4Dr LX but I would imagine that the part is priced about the same for other models.

For $330 + s&h itcould be yours. Or, another option, you could try to find someone partingout their car as long as there's no front end damage. Eric

Reply to
Eric