91 Accord Wagon S light on problem

Hi all,

I need your suggestion..

91 Honda Accord Wagon, Auto. 240k

One day, S (sport) light shows on, and it stuck on 2nd gear. RPM was high when try to reach 60 on speedometer...

I have unplugged the cables from battery, but still no luck..

So I wonder what is wrong? and How much is the part going to cost?

Thanks for your time.

Reply to
GOLD

When's the last time you did a drain-n-fill of your tranny fluid? What did you use? If it's anything other than Honda Z1, you might have your answer.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

you need a tranny computer. not cheap. or you can take it apart and replace the capacitor and one or two diodes that cooked. Chip

Reply to
chip