94 Accord Ex-problem after the other!!!!!

I just had my front passenger side ball joint/axle replace and aligned....however, i thought everything would be alright now! There's a noise I hear of tapping around in the back/somewhere underneath from time to time and when I push the break it's pulsating!!??????? any advice/opinion/suggestion??????? Oh yah, another thing the back side passenger wheel is kinda a little in a slant not by much (top wheel inward and bottom outward) what's that from??? Could that be fixed?????????? PLS. REPLY!!!!

Reply to
davi

It's my guess that the problem is related to the brakes on the back two tires. I suggest that you take the car to your mechanic and have him check those brakes. I don't advise you to do it unless you have had experience working on brakes. Also, have the mechanic check out that slant that you mentioned.

Reply to
Jason