94 accord leaking transmission oil? help!

What could cause 94 honda accord to leak transmission oil all of a sudden? I parked in one spot, later on, when I came out & backed out of the parking space, i noticed small pool of transmission oil(redish color liquid) on the ground where my car used to sit. What could cause this? What could be the problem? Is it going to cost alot of money? Is this transmission fluid or some other fluid? I can still drive but it does feel a little strange...seems to stall sometime a little before accelerating.

Reply to
earthlink

if you want to avoid being asked to post under atl.autos.honda.psychicwednesday, get under the car and see where it's leaking from. also tell us whether you've had any work done to the vehicle too - like driveshaft replacement. or even being sure whether it's your car at all!

Reply to
jim beam

Good point - once I came out to where our Volvo was parked and found most of a quart of transmission fluid on the ground. Apparently it was a prank.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Reply to