98 Accord Seat Heater Pads

I have a 98 Accord V6 2 Dr. with leather seats and the driver seat heater has stopped working. The passenger heater works fine. Took it to Honda and they said that I had to replace the heater pads for the seats. Come as a pair and are $860 Cdn. Can buy a lot of Prep H for that.

Has any one replaced these and what problems would I come up against? Can these be bought from after market or should I start at the wreckers?

Tony

4 more months of winter : (
Reply to
tdyck60

Only four more? Sheesh - you must be in lower Vancouver! ;0)

Andrew

In Phoenix this is the second month of winter. Winter there is defined as the months that have never had highs of 100F or more; November through February (no kidding!). You'd think there would be some sort of weather exchange program.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee