Accord 05?

Hello everyone;

Would someone know if with the 4 cyl 5 speed manual tramission you can towa trailer. All I want to tow is an ATV or boxes with my camping supplies?

Thank You

Reply to
skipper

I believe it will handle a Class I hitch. It's not much. Check the ratings of your trailer. I have a class I on my '01 and have a bike rack and haul 3 bikes, and also a lightweight motorcycle trailer and my sportbike.

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man