Attention Honda Element Owners

Hi! I'm the producer of TUNER TRANSFORMATION, the hit reality car series
that airs on Speed Channel across the USA and Canada. We are looking for
Honda Element owners in the California area, or who would be able to get
their Element to California to be transformed within the next month. Please
go to our website: TUNERTRANSFORMATION.COM and register your Element ASAP!
Thanks and good luck!
Reply to
supaDean

Site Timeline Threads