Civic 96 Vtech Engine Overheating Problem

My civic 96 overheats from last 3 months first radiator became dry in week, then I noticed that air bubbles keep coming in radiator and in acceleration more bubbles were visible, I changed the head gasket, but it still overheats no crack in head, I removed the Thermostat Valve so coolant go directly with out waiting for pre heating and also wanted to check that either its Thermostats Valve problem or not but no successes then I put the radiator fan to direct (with engine switch and fan keeps on when engine is start) but have same problem, the thing I noticed is that when car overheats its makes high pressure in radiator I checked it by pushing Hose pipe, when I turn on the A/C temperature keep rising like rocket, coolant level is not reducing after head gasket replacement, when I shift gear on 2500 to 3000 rpm car started to heat up very fast, and if I stop the car its Temp gauge came to 50 % be in mind that fan is direct so Temp should not go beyond 25%, and I checked it with my friend same model car by putting his fan direct for a week, his temp gauge never goes up, please advise me what to do, also checked the water pump and its pressure its working fine there is no leakage in cooling system, all the hose pipe are already replaced.

Regards Akif

Reply to
aKIF

When you took the head off did you have it checked by a machine shop or did you just do a visual inspection yourself? Are there still bubbles in the radiator? Did you before and do you now have any water in the oil? How did you check the water pump pressure? How many miles are on the car?

Reply to
william1977

Yes Head was checked in the machine shop before fitting the Gasket I also checked the head level either its head need any leveling (Grinding) but it was smooth, after replacing head gasket bubbles stopped, no water in oil observed so far, water pump was checked visually first, then the outlet hosepipe was disconnected from the radiator and by accelerating the vehicle visually observed the pressure and it was fine, 96000 Miles are on the Car.

Regards Akif

Reply to
aKIF

aKIF wrote in news:1182517816.305355.252490 @o61g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

I'm confused. You say your car is "overheating" but then say the gauge goes to 50%.

More details please on the exact nature of the "overheating", and keep it short this time.

Does the gauge try to go into the red (much higher than 50%)? Is the rad plugged or silted up? Does it still have all its fins?

Reply to
Tegger

When I stop the car temperature started to decline and stopped at 50 % but when I drive it started to go up to 80 % with in 5 mins and on A/c its went like rocket, on 80 % I stopped my car every time didnt took risk for looking it to go red, Rad is 3 months old, bought genuine Honda, also flushed the radiator at the time of changing Gasket.

Akif

Reply to
aKIF

Sounds like maybe the radiator is no good. Does turning the heater on hot make the temp go down?