cool, saves time

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW - THIS REALLY HELPED ME OUT WITH BOLTS AND WASHERS AND PARTS THAT LOOKED ALIKE. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE THE MANUAL, THIS PRODUCT SAVED ME TIME, ITS PRETTY COOL!! I WAS GOING TO JUST MAKE TABS MYSELF BUT FOR 99CENTS OR EVEN TWO BUCKS, I THOUGHT WHY TAKE THE TIME PLUS THEY STUCK TO JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING AND THEY ARE ALREADY CUT OUT TOO! JUST FIGURED ID SHARE MY EXPERIENCE. tAKE cARE

CJ

Gee... shouting spam now. Maybe his fingers went deaf from his Harley.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee