CRV or Murano

hi,

I have been looking at the two cars. Yet, I havent test drove a CRV yet. I have 3 kids, hence this will be my car. We have a minivan for the entire family +. With that said, I would like some room in the back. I thought I noticed that the CRV might have more rear legroom than the Pilot. I will have to try edmunds .

I was looking at the SE. I was considering or even desiring 4wd w/ manual transmission. I know I would have to go with the 4WDXE if I want stick. Yet, I think I should have leather for durability and longevity, and avoid the manual transmission.

anyone know when the 2006's come out ?

any thoughts appreciated.

thanks

ron