For sale 1997 Honda Civic DX 88 K $4,799

88,000 miles Silver coupe with gray interior

4 Cylinders Automatic, 2 door, FWD

A/C: Front, Power Steering, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Cassette Radio, Rear Window Defroster

Excellent condition. Low Miles! Very well kept. Car runs like brand new. Very clean inside and out. No major scratches and car has no accidents. Car needs absolutely nothing. Good inspection, good tires, and good brakes. Very reliable.

Ed King Of Prussia PA

alpc56

Hahahahahaha! Good one!

4800 bucks for a 10 year old car with 88K miles??? LOL! HAR!

You've got to be kidding.

Reply to
Dan C

I have a 97 Civic EX Coupe with 72,000 miles/5 speed BUT I am not selling it! Believe it or not, the Edmunds Retail Value is listed at $4,724 but the private party value is only $3,638. Lastly, I can't believe my insurance company was trying to get me to purchase collision insurance on a 10 year old car that is only worth $3,600..... Give me a friggin break!

Reply to
DJ NoMore