For sale 2000 Honda S2000 7 k $27,000

7,200 miles Silver convertible on black interior

4 Cylinders Manual, 2 door, RWD

A/C: Front, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Anti-Lock Brakes, Cassette Radio, CD Player, Premium Sound, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Alloy Wheels

ORIGINAL -FIRST YEAR MODEL BUILT 4/2000- ONE OWNER GARAGE KEPT OR COVERED- OFF ROAD-NOT USED NOVEMBER TO APRIL-PURCHASED WITH ROAD EFFECTS PACKAGE(FRONT/REAR/SPOILER/WINDSREEN).THERE ARE ONLY 277 FOR SALE IN 500 MILE RADIUS-ONLY 11 -2000 MODEL YEAR - UNDER 22,000 MILES-- ONLY THIS ONE AT 7200 MILES-THIS IS THE ORIGINAL 2 LITER 240 HP 9000 RPM RED LINE MODEL. CAPABLE OF RUNNING OVER Z3'S AND BOXSTERS. BOX SET OF DO WOP CD'S WITH SALE FOR BUYER OVER 50.This car is a low mileage pocket rocket or a collectors item - compare to other listings.Automobile M redlineagazine calls the S2000 a perfect roadster - AutoWeek 1999 Geneva Motor Show, Honda S2000 was given the award for Cabrio of the Year at the Show Award -Car And Driver reports it receives high scores for its raceworthy engine, gearbox, chassis, suspension, and brakes - Car And Driver reports the S2000 has what is arguably the most direct shifter on the planet - Named on the Car And Driver Ten Best List for 2000

Terry Mcginn Sellersville PA

alpc56

honda s2000 with 4 cylinders, 2 doors and rwd??? and you have to spam that vital information to a honda group??? i can see why you're selling it!

Reply to
jim beam

Damn, my local Honda Dealer has one for 7k off of the MSRP for an 07 that has been sitting on the lot. I think I would rather purchase the new one rather than getting your 7 to 8 year old used one that will probably develop issues due to the fact that it was not driven enough.

Reply to
DJ NoMore