Injector differences between OBD1 and OBD2 - do i care?

Hi again, another issue hit me today and I read somewhere that the injectors are different between the F22B1 (97 accord donot motor) and the H23A1 (95 Prelude that was int he car). I used the original resister pack from the Prelude (non-VTEC) and do I have to worry about Injector size, impeadance, resister packs ect...?

thanx in advance.

RJ

Reply to
rmiller

yes, you need to worry - the impedance is different. just use the injectors that came with the ecu you're using. don't worry about flow rates - unless you're a high blown turbo, stock honda injectors will flood anything you put them in.

Reply to
jim beam