Ford car production ain't what it used to be

Thanks. I guess if it creates a high enough pressure that it could hold the other airflow in a better pattern. Maybe :-)

Reply to
still just me

on 12/12/2007 6:58 PM still just me said the following:

The best way to decrease pickup turbulence would be to use a torneau cover on the bed that starts from the top of the cab to the top of the tailgate, like a military hummer, making the PU a fastback.

Reply to
willshak

but a good generator is about $18,000 cheaper, and will make that power available in real world ac power that you can use without a very expensive power inverter. "Daniel Who Wants to Know" wrote in message news:bye8j.247369$Fc.176252@attbi_s21...

Reply to
Tom

Driving your Generator to work might prove a bit difficult...

Reply to
My Name Is Nobody

Exactly what I was thinking...

Reply to