Honda Fit

Looking for an online source for a shop manual for a 2008 Fit. This is a sport model with an automatic 5 speed trans.

First impressions on the car are pretty good. Have only driven about 50 miles so far.

Thanks for any help on finding a shop manual.

Bob

Reply to
bad

snipped-for-privacy@bob.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Yes you have to pay for it.

Reply to
Tegger

Paying is not a problem if need be. I was looking more along the lines of what Toyota offers. You can get access to their service manuals online for a small fee.

Reply to
bad

Looks like this is what I'm looking for, many thanks

Bob

Reply to
bad