Fuse location: #39 50A in 94 civic

Morning,

Does anyone know where fuse 39 (50A) is in the dash? I'm following this autozone diagnostic procedure list and they say to check " the No. 39 50A fuse on 1992-95 models in the dash fuse box before testing. "

I can't find any 50A fuses in there... are there other fuse locations I may have missed?

Thanks.

Reply to
hutchtoo

This AutoZone description is wrong. The ignition fuse and other high-amp fuses are under the hood, right next to the battery. Doh!

Reply to
hutchtoo