Generation 7 Accord loose seat?

Does anyone still have an unresolved loose drivers seat problem on a new Accord? I tried taking my 2004 Accord coupe loose seat issue up with a Honda regional customer service rep. last month. It pretty much went nowhere. His reply "the seat works as it was engineered to" and " didn't you test drive car before you bought it"

Reminded me of contesting a traffic ticket in court. The judge will almost always side with the police officer. It is your word against the service departments manager.

I thought Honda would stand behind the cars that they built?

Reply to
MJC