GPS to aftermarket car stereo cable question?

Hope this question is OK here, my car is a 2000 Honda Civic, so... :)

I'm looking for a cable to go from my GPS AMP (Pioneer Avic-F500BT GPS, NDG500 Amplifier AMP) to car stereo (Jensen HD5112). I ordered what looked like the right cable on eBay, but it doesn't fit. I asked Crutchfield, (who does sell the Pioneer Amp), and they say the amp should come with all the cables necessary - but that doesn't make sense - there is no 'stereo cable' (I mean for the harness connector), so the GPS really CAN'T come with the cable - they can't account for every cable!

Any ides / suggestions? They suggested I contact Pioneer. I sent Pioneer a e-mail, we'll see what they say...

Thanks.

Evan

Reply to
Evan Platt