Help me fix my honda please?

if you have the money, get that sexy new lexus hybrid wagon, the ct

200h. a buddy took me out in his earlier this week - SUPER slick. all the eco freako of the prius, but a real car that handles, goes, and doesn't look like a pregnant turtle.
Reply to
jim beam

well, not quite. It's essentially the Camry hybrid system in what looks like a current Prius body (but as I recall really isn't). Anyway, it gets lower fuel mileage than the Prius, and not just because it's heavier with more luxury stuff.

I'll have to head to the Lexus dealer and check it out. Are you telling me that Lexus makes a car that handles? Since when? I mean, I loved my

94 ES, float and all, don't get me wrong. But outside of the LF--handling? Even the IS-F doesn't do what a base BMW 3 can do in tha department, and the IS-F aimes at the *M*3.
Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

true, but compared to other lexus models, it's outstanding.

it's a relative term. compared to a miata or even my newly bushed and jointed 89 civic? not really. compared to camry, corolla, prius, etc, or even celica, it's a joy.

all in all, it's really not a bad car. and toyota have done a great job with this hybrid imo.

Reply to
jim beam

Thus spake Tony Harding :

Keyboard!

Reply to
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake "Elmo P. Shagnasty" :

And, worse, procreate and produce more morons.

Reply to
Dillon Pyron