hesitation normal?

I have a 99 accord coupe manual drive, has about 53k miles on it. ive had this problem for a while, when i start my car up, and drive it up to about

60 mph, and either cruisin or holdin accelerator steady at that speed. for a second the motor will like hesitate but ony for a breif second, then it will not do it again until the next time i drive it. fuel pump is new, theres no fuel filter, spark plugs are good, rotor n cap is good. I tried gas treatment, but i had this problem for awhile. But figure it was normal any sugesstions?
Reply to
Shawn Taylor