Honda Fit

Nope, I drive about 20 minutes at a time at highway speeds of about 65 mph. On rare occasions I drive into Baltimore - about an hour and 15 minutes away. The rest of the time I drive into Charles Town, WV - about 20 minutes west or Frederick, MD - about 20 minutes east. The town I live in has three stop lights and two traffic circles and that is it.

Reply to
Paul E. Lehmann

yep

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

.

Elmo, Has anyone ever told you that you have a way with words?

Reply to
Robert A. Cunningham

yep

Reply to