How do I reset "Maintenance Needed" light in 2003 Civic?

Damn! It still isn't showing the space after the --. 8¬(

-- Graham W

PGM-FI page updated, Graphics TutorialWIMBORNE
Wessex Astro Society's WebsiteDorset UK Info, Meeting Dates, Sites & MapsChange 'news' to 'sewn' in my Reply address to avoid my spam filter.

Reply to
Graham W

"Graham W" wrote in news:44a16d70$0$984$ snipped-for-privacy@ptn-nntp-reader01.plus.net:

Yep. I understand OE likes to strip out trailing spaces...

Have you considered using a different app for NNTP? Personally, I don't like using the same program for NNTP and mail due to the ease with which you can send to the wrong place.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Check your owners manual. If you dont have one, all you do is hold in the odometer reset button then turn ign. key to accessory while holding the reset button watch until light goes out then release button TA-DA.

Reply to
98RAMAIR

Read the declaration in the inside cover of any Honda manual. It says the manual should be considered PART OF THE VEHICLE and should be included when it is sold.

If you didn't get the manual, tell the clown to mail it to you.

BTW, your Dual Pump Fluid has to be changed every 30,000 miles or two years. (Manual is incorrect).

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'