how to tell if car is burning oil

thanks guys so much for helping,yes we have all the service records for the car ,also the timing belt was changed right before we bought the car.also the car has 125,000 miles on it

Reply to
rynniki

As long as you take care of this unit, you shouldn't really have too much of a problem with oil burning. My '88 Civic has 233K miles and I rarely have to add oil between oil changes done on a 3K mile interval.

Eric

Reply to
Eric