I am down to two cars - which would you choose and why?

See my other post...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

There is usually at least a couple or so on eBay.

JT

Judy Sauer wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I am 66 and have no desire to retire even though I would have two retirements and SS. What would I do instead. I suppose I could spend a couple hours at the gym each day extra, garden or perhaps rebuild an old Triumph Bonneville. People my age who retire generally don't live very much longer from I have seen.

Reply to
tww1491

Which one do you like better?

I would choose the Accord because when I drove both I liked the Accord better. Also, Honda's reliability record is more consistent than Nissans.

Reply to
John Horner

YOU going to be able to

and SS. What would I do

garden or perhaps rebuild an

much longer from I have

SOME of us have HOBBIES and interests outside work. Never heard of VOLUNTEERING??

Reply to
sharx35