I want the factory service manual, but "2003-2005" OR "2003-2006"?

I want to get the factory service manual, but helm inc advertises both of these:

2003 - 2005 and 2003 - 2006 for the Accord.

But, why are they both listed as "having an average of 1500 pages" ? I'd certainly want the one that covers most years, but not if they're going to cut down on the info for my 2005.

Any ideas?

Reply to
George C.

Probably because the changes from the 2005 to 2006 model were minor and didn't require a lot of additional pages. Either one will work for you if you have a 2005. Honda generally runs 4 years before major redesigns.

Bob

Reply to
rjdriver